Return, Exchange and Warranty
Customer satisfaction is our primary objective and we are pleased to exchange or return your order if you are not satisfied with the product in any way. Below are the conditions under which an exchange or return may be effected.
The items should be returned with all original attachments and accessories and a copy of the invoice within Seven working days of receipt of order by the customer.
- The item(s) should be in its original, unopened packaging (including unit carton) along with any accessories and free of charge items if applicable.
- A pickup charge will be applied and deducted from the refund value.
- Refunds will be made to the purchase credit card account or in the form of Mykada Store credit/vouchers only.
- In case the product is defective and/or requires repair, it is your responsibility to deliver the product, at your cost, to any of our partner shops or repair centers in the United Arab Emirates. See details of partner shops/repair centers here.
- In case of a product purchased is Dead on Arrival (DOA) product / Out of the Box failure/falling short of declared product specifications, the respective service center / service provider will test and determine if the product is DOA or ascertain the status of the product and would offer either a replacement or product repair as the case may be. Exchange/refund will be made only after the investigation/technical report. The process can take up to 7 business days.
- If the packaging has minor blemishes or soiling or is opened and the product is not defective, unused, no visible scratches or marks observed, a re-packing fee of 17 percent will be deducted while making exchange/refund.
- If the product is returned in packaging that is incomplete or the product is damaged or scratched, exchange or refund will not be applicable.
- If the product returned, has any data or information stored in the memory or storage device, mykada.com will not be responsible for the transfer of such data or information to another product given to the customer as an exchange, or for the loss of any data or information still residing on the returned product.
- Service/Delivery/Installation charges are not refundable once performed.
- Exchange/Returns are not applicable for the following products
- All Accessories,
- Digital Cameras/Camcorders
- DVDs, CDs, Movies/Music/Gaming titles,
- Cartridges & Toners,
- Personal Care & Hygiene Products.
- The above policies will be applied and acted on all claims of exchange/refunds and the store management’s reserves the right to a final decision.
Warranty terms & conditions
The products displayed on mykada.com carry only a limited warranty for a limited period from the brand, manufacturer or distributor and applies against manufacturing defects only.
- The terms, conditions, duration of warranty, exclusions of warranty shall be as per warranty card attached with each product.
- Warranty commences from the date of the Invoice, unless specified otherwise.
- Warranty is applicable within the limits of United Arab Emirates only unless specified otherwise in the warranty card or on Website.
- Mykada.com will only be the facilitator of this service and primary responsibility for warranty service rests with the brand / manufacturer / distributor.
- Other than what is provided by the brand / manufacturer / distributor, we hereby expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (expressed or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted (including product information and/or specifications) on the Website.
Warranty offered will be as per the principal warranty terms & conditions, which are product specific given in the offer details
- Warranty can be claimed only if the original sales invoice and warranty card are retained and presented.
- For products that are under warranty, the warranty period commences from the date of sales invoice, generally for a period of one year. Certain categories of products have limited period warranties.
- Warranty is not applicable if:
- Items are tampered with / repaired by unauthorized personnel, or anyone other than those authorized by mykada.com
- Any defect caused due to improper use, negligence or transit damage
- The serial number on product has been tampered with or removed or does not match
- Damage is caused in transit or by accident, acts of God, abuse or misuse, negligence, failure to follow operating instructions, exposure to liquid, sand, fire, improper voltage input, fluctuation in electrical supply or by any other external factors.
- In no event shall mykada.com be liable for any direct/indirect or consequential damages, including loss of profit, incurred by any customer/end user of the Product(s) or any other third party, whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty, arising out of mykada.com’s act or omissions in repairing or servicing the items.
- Warranty is subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai, UAE.